Monday through Friday, August 10 through 14.
|Call Time for Flute/Clarinet group||12:45p|
|Flute/Clarinet Group 1 (Marching Band Practice Lot) Flute/Clarinet Group 2 (Faculty Lot)||1:00p-1:50p|
|Trumpet Group 1 (Marching Band Practice Lot) Trumpet Group 2 (Faculty Lot)||2:00p-2:50p|
|Bass Clarinet/Saxophone (Marching Band Practice Lot) Mellophone (Faculty Lot)||3:00p-3:50p|
|Low Brass Group 1 (Marching Band Practice Lot) Low Brass Group 2 (Faculty Lot)||4:00p-4:50p|
|Batterie Group 1 (Marching Band Practice Lot) Batterie Group 2/Pit Group 2 (Faculty Lot)|
Color Guard Group 1 (Student Lot Next to Baseball Field)
|Pit Group 1 (Marching Band Practice Lot) Drum Majors (Faculty Lot)|
Color Guard Group 2 (Student Lot Next to Baseball Field)
- All students are required to wear a mask. If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be permitted to attend rehearsal.
- Rehearsals will take place outside. Please be prepared with anything you may need (sunscreen, bug spray, etc.).
- As access to the building will be limited, please plan on bringing your own water. You will not be allowed to use indoor water fountains or share water.
- If you have your own music stand, please bring that, as well as a pencil.
- If indoor entry is necessary, students will enter and exit through Door O (the auditorium door). Students must line in the West Parking Lot, maintaining a 6-foot distance before being checked in. The check-in line will be marked.
- Every student must check in with Mr. Russell or Mr. Boron before participating in rehearsal. Please have your ID number ready. Your ID number will be entered into a system. If you have answered a short survey (self-certified) prior to arriving on campus, you will be admitted to rehearsal after your temperature has been taken. Complete the online self-certification survey before hand or the teachers will ask several questions prior to admittance. If your temperature is over 100.4, you will need to be picked up, and you cannot attend the rehearsal.
- Once cleared for rehearsal, you will be directed to a specific rehearsal area and spot in the rehearsal area. Do not remove your mask or assemble your instrument. You will be instructed when you can take your instrument out of the case. You must always wear a mask when not playing your instrument. Percussionists and Color Guard members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Please be at the school to pick up your student at the designated time. Please do not exit your car while waiting for your student. The following group cannot begin their rehearsal until all students from the previous group have left campus.
- Students who need to rent a school-owned instrument should reach out to Mr. Russell and Mr. Boron as soon as possible to request an instrument.
- Please make sure your instrument is in working order before coming to rehearsal. Students are responsible for bringing all equipment necessary for instrument maintenance (reeds, oil, grease, etc.). Students will not be allowed to share these items, and they will not be available for use from the school.
- In the event of inclement weather, rehearsals will be paused or canceled.
- If a rehearsal has started and it begins to rain, students will be moved indoors to either the band room, choir room, or orchestra room.
- No instruments will be played indoors.
- Chairs will be set up at safe distances.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be available.
- A determination will be made and communicated as to whether or not rehearsals will continue.
Alternative Virtual Rehearsals
- If you are not comfortable attending in-person rehearsals, you will not be penalized in any way.
- Resources from the in-person rehearsals will be available on Google Classroom. Classrooms from the 2019-2020 school year have been reactivated. If you plan on using the virtual rehearsals, please make sure you have access to your Google Classroom. If you do not, please contact Mr. Boron as soon as possible.
- If you are new to the band program and plan on using the virtual rehearsal, please contact Mr. Boron to get added to the Google Classroom.
- You will be informed through the live stream and via Google Classroom Assignment what was worked on at the in-person rehearsals. You are expected to submit a video of yourself playing what was worked on (submit one recording- you do not need to submit a full rehearsal).
- You will receive feedback after your video is submitted.